Information pursuant to the article 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
By accessing any area of the company's website or their content, (a) you agree to review these Privacy Policies e (b) to the extent required by applicable law, you agree to the collection, processing and use of personal data as described in those privacy policies.
Vico acitillo, 31 – 80128 Naples (NA)
Design and sale of lifts and hoists
Tel. +39 081 19018782
Third party links
Collection of personal information
When using the company's website , information may be collected about the user and his use of the relevant site, also through cookies and analysis tools. Personal identifiable information about the user may be collected, such as name and email address, directly by the user or by combining the information collected through the Websites with information collected and stored through other means (such as customer relationship management systems or access identification and management systems, including IP addresses) or received from other third party sites.
Here are some examples of how you can provide personal information to the company :
- looking for and consulting content;
- by sending resumes or career information;
- by contacting us for more information;
- subscribe to the newsletter leave their name and / or email address.
It is our policy to collect only the minimum information necessary to complete your request. If the Websites require non-mandatory personal information about the user, the user will be informed of this at the time of collection. If the user believes that a website has collected excessive information, please contact us to report any doubts.
Some pages of the company's website may allow the user to send us emails. Messages sent through the company's website will contain username and / or email address, as well as any additional information you want to include in the message.
Legal grounds for processing personal information
- our legitimate interests in the effective provision of information and services to you and in the effective and legal operation of our businesses (provided they do not interfere with the user's rights);
- to meet any legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject;
- where no other conditions are available for processing, if the user has consented to let us process his personal information for the relevant purpose.
Personal Information Security
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, improper use, alteration or destruction. Only authorized persons have access to personally identifiable information collected through the company's website ; such persons have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this information.
Although we take adequate security measures once we have received the user's personal data, data transmission via the Internet (also by e-mail) it is never completely safe. We are committed to protecting personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to or from us.
Cookies and Beacons
Transfer of personal data
The company does not carry out any type of international transfer of your. personal data.
Rights relating to your information
The user has certain rights under the law in relation to his personal information that we hold. In particular, has the right to (where applicable):
- request a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- ask to update any personal information we hold about you or to correct such personal information that you believe is incorrect or incomplete;
- request that we delete your personal information that we hold, or restrict how we use such personal information;
- object to our processing of your personal data;
- and / or withdraw consent to the processing of the user's personal data (to the extent that such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permitted basis for processing).
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of minors, especially in an online environment. We comply with marketing laws and never knowingly collect or retain personal information about anyone under the age of 16 years.
The Compliance Function, formally designated, will be able to answer to every Vs. request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement must be considered governed by Italian law (incluso il GDPR EU 2016/679) and must have consequences interpreted by applying this legislation.